About the Suggestions & Feedback category

Have any feedback about Pioneers of Pagonia? Want to let us know about your thoughts on a game-related topic? This is the place.

Hey,

First I must thank you for this game. I’ve been super Settlers fan since the first game and after the latest release from Ubi I was very disappointed.

With Pioneers of Pagonia you brought back all those childhood memories especially from Settlers II which is still one of my favorite games of all time.

I’ve managed to play tutorial missions and one predefined map and have some ideas that could make the game more versatile.

• Add boats to send material via lakes
  • Add maps with islands and large ships to create more complex logistics tasks
  • Add gold in addition to silver, harder to find and smaller quantities but better treasury value than silver
  • Add furniture/accessory maker to increase comfort in houses (uses hardwood to make tables, beds etc…)
  • Make pioneers so that they don’t always take the shortest path to destination, this easily creates long queues, don’t know if this is possible but would make the material delivery smoother
  • Upgrade dust road with stone paths to increase pioneer speed, would use stone blocks
  • Add wagons to carts to increase quantity of material delivered, could use donkeys or horses which would have their own breeders
  • Add livestock breeders, like pigs, chicken, sheep etc…
  • Add mine prospector and undersgroun mines, this is something I really enjoyed in Settler II, finding that gold patch somewhere brought that super smile to my face :slight_smile:

Thank you!