Forester needs pinewood

In order to build a forester I need pinewood. But when there are no more pine trees on the map there is a deadlock. I cannot plant new pine trees until the forester is built. But for the forester I need pine wood. (second test map. there are almost only harwood trees). There should be a way to solve that deadlock.

Well, no offense, but this does not need to be fixed. It’s your job to take care about ressources… I guess

Sure. But running into deadlocks is in general a bad experience. Maybe with the trading capability there is a way to solve that issue. Then I’m fine with that. It’s my mistake. For sure. But being completely stuck is bad. Consider playing 2h and then you did one mistake and you need to start over. That feels just bad. That’s all I’m saying. :slight_smile:

I know what you mean and I agree it can frustrate you, but I take this as part of the learning journey.

Ok. then just be aware when you start a scenario with no pine wood in the storage and with no pine trees in the vicinity then this might be a problem. :slightly_smiling_face:
And thank you very much for your response. I really love the game. That’s why I’m giviinbg feedback.

Thanks I love the game too, even if I’m not affiliated in any way with the company, I’m just a normal user like you :wink: